cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Newby-Questions: Spellchecker, Image resize

ptc-4447289
1-Newbie

Newby-Questions: Spellchecker, Image resize

Hi everybody,

I'm new to Mathcad and use the Express Prime 2.0 Version to get the application known.

I've got two questions I could not find an answer:

1. How to spellcheck the textboxes? According to the internet there shall be a spellcheck but I can't find it.

2. Is it possible to resize an image? Usually you can get the mouse to a corner and resize the image (in all other applications) but this doesn't work.

Thanks for your help.

Beat

4 REPLIES 4

Beat Keller schrieb:

Hi everybody,

I'm new to Mathcad and use the Express Prime 2.0 Version to get the application known.

I've got two questions I could not find an answer:

1. How to spellcheck the textboxes? According to the internet there shall be a spellcheck but I can't find it.

2. Is it possible to resize an image? Usually you can get the mouse to a corner and resize the image (in all other applications) but this doesn't work.

Thanks for your help.

Beat

1) Despite what PTC marketing claims about Primes features and the costumizable spellchecker, there seems to be no such feature implemented in Prime. If you look at the migration guide (tab: getting started) you find a list of unsupported features and Spellchecker is listed under "not in Prime 2.0". BTW, the spellchecker in Mathcad 15 was not worth pressing the button, so we don't miss that feature.

2) The new user interface in Prime really is unusually uncomfortable. One of the reasons I'll be sticking with Mathcd15 as long as possible. You are able to resize images by clicking at the center of the right or bottom border. In most other applications you would do this if you want to change one dimension only, altering the proportions. In Prime it seems there is no way to alter the proportion of the image.

Good luck with your Mathcad endeavours

Werner

sc.png

The point is that the promised and advertised feature is not implented in Prime (yet?).

image resize is indeed easy with so many c# image programme on the internet. find the right method and you will get it done quickly.

Top Tags