cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

ODESOLVE problem

TW_9638511
5-Regular Member

ODESOLVE problem

Hi all,

I want to use ODESOLVE to solve the set of equations for a given volume (v). On top of that, I want to make all of those equations also depended on the variable CXmin, to evaluate the influence of this parameter on the costs calculated below. However, I run into the problem that I don't know how to set Cxmin as a unkown in the solveblock, causing errors. Can anyone help me making the solveblock solve for the volume (v) while setting CXmin as a, to be chosen, variable too? Your help is greatly appreciated in advance.

With kind regards!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

To make the solve block dependable upon a parameter like C.Xmin you turn the solve block into a function of this parameter, but you don't specify the functions involved as being dependent on C.Xmin, but rather just dependent on v.

Werner_E_0-1674829207301.png

No you can assign the functions for a specific value of C.Xmin (in the example 125)

Werner_E_1-1674829599383.png

Remark: Your plots with the q.. and mu functions can't work because you defined these functions as function with three arguments (third one is always C.Xmin) but you use it with two arguments only.

In case you wan to make the functions dependent on C.Xmin as second function argument, you could do it that way

Werner_E_2-1674829714592.png

etc.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

To make the solve block dependable upon a parameter like C.Xmin you turn the solve block into a function of this parameter, but you don't specify the functions involved as being dependent on C.Xmin, but rather just dependent on v.

Werner_E_0-1674829207301.png

No you can assign the functions for a specific value of C.Xmin (in the example 125)

Werner_E_1-1674829599383.png

Remark: Your plots with the q.. and mu functions can't work because you defined these functions as function with three arguments (third one is always C.Xmin) but you use it with two arguments only.

In case you wan to make the functions dependent on C.Xmin as second function argument, you could do it that way

Werner_E_2-1674829714592.png

etc.

Top Tags