cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

OPTIMIZE with Mathcad

ptc-1681201
3-Visitor

OPTIMIZE with Mathcad

Hi,
How can I get the following worksheet work ?
Thanks
Teodoro Marinucci
10 REPLIES 10

Teodoro,

It helps if you attach your file(s) NOT zipped, saved as a mathcad 11 (or earlier) .MCD file, unless you suspect or know your problem is specific to your version of Mathcad.

Success!
Luc

Here are the files. They are in Mathcad 14. There is also the file with the experimental data.
Thanks
Teodoro

Teodoro,

Save as Mathcad 11 .MCD file and attach that one...?
It 'll help increasing the audience since many collabs do not have Mathcad 14.

Luc

Teodoro,

Like this, and it works..... or am I not getting your problem?

Success!
Luc

P.S. I took out the bitmap, to get a reasonably sized file.

Don't know if this gives the desired values (and probably not) but I think that there are a problem with the format of the answer.

Regards. Alvaro.

Angular units problem. You omitted a factor of 2π.

Generally if you wish to post a native MC14 or MC13 file format, use the compressed XMCDZ format (without rendered images). Keeps file sizes down.

Sorry about that, but the problem is not solved.
I started from a good optimization (BeforeOft.jpg) I got with some other product (guess what ...) and I ended with a very bad result (AfterOpt.jpg).
Thanks

Tom Gutman it seems you are right.
Sorry about that.
Thanks

Checked ! How stupid I feel ...
You know, Mathcad is so easy that sometimes one looses attention. The other product is so difficult, on the contrary, that you need to be careful !
Thanks again
Top Tags