cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Parametrize Odesolve and define constants by least sqeare

amusiienko
6-Contributor

Parametrize Odesolve and define constants by least sqeare

Hello everyone, I am going to parametrize solving block (odesolve func) and then define corresponding coefficients by least square.  But unfortunately, I meet problem after parametrization of the solve block. Could someone help me with this? Thank you in advance. You can find example of the program attached

33 REPLIES 33
amusiienko
6-Contributor
(To:Werner_E)

Thank you for your time and your response. You are amazing, You helped me with all my troubles. I have tried to write T1(I) but there was an error that Mathcad does not understand syntax(Can not understand syntax) I suppose that n and p must be a function of I and Pt must be a function only of parameters Nt,sighe..... But simple change of n to - n(I) and p to p (I) do not work.

Untitled.png

But nevertheless, thank you so mush for your help.

With best regards,

Artem.

Werner_E
25-Diamond I
(To:amusiienko)

The problem is that we cannot (or not as we would like to do) create a vector of functions.

As you don't use T2, you should do it the way I had shown in my previous post. T1(I) <-- Pt(I,...)[0

Note the vector index 0 at the end

amusiienko
6-Contributor
(To:Werner_E)

WOW thank you, you did it again. Everything works now.

amusiienko
6-Contributor
(To:amusiienko)

Hello everyone,

Can I use the following (see attached) consistent Equality conditions constructions to fin 2 data sets Con1(I1) and R1(I1) by the same parameters.

I am solve set of equations and get n(I1) and p(I1) , so then I compare p(I1)*e*60=Con1(I1) and (p(I1)*60^2-n(I1)*925^2)/e*(p(I1)*60+n(I1)*925)^2 = R1.

I found out that if I delete the firstEquality condition fit does not change. So this can mean that I use wrong Mathcad syntax. Unfortunately, I did not find some similar programs.

Can someone experienceexampl.png with this?

Announcements

Top Tags