cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Quien podria convertir un archivo de Mathcad 15 a prime 3.0 por favor

jpablo
1-Newbie

Quien podria convertir un archivo de Mathcad 15 a prime 3.0 por favor

Quien podría convertir un archivo de mathcad 15 a prime 3.0 ya que no puedo lograrlo,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Werner_E
24-Ruby V
(To:jpablo)

If you can post the MC15 file her I'll give it a try. I still have P3.0 installed.

To be able to attach files you have to click "Use advanced editor" at the upper right of the editor window and then you will find the option to attach files at the lower right.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Translation

Who could convert a file from Mathcad 15 to prime 3.0 please

Who could convert a file from mathcad 15 to prime 3.0 since I can not do it

Werner_E
24-Ruby V

If you can post the MC15 file her I'll give it a try. I still have P3.0 installed.

To be able to attach files you have to click "Use advanced editor" at the upper right of the editor window and then you will find the option to attach files at the lower right.

Hello Many thanks for the help in advance, I attached the file I want to use in the prime 3.0 Thank you!

Werner_E
24-Ruby V

Here is the converted file - format Prime 3.0 - as it was converted.

You will see red arrows which point to annotations (click the region) the converter added. You can delete them via "Input/Output"-"Clear Annotations".

Guess you will have to at least reformat the sheet.

You have to be aware, that Prime is much less capable compared to Mathcad 15 (this is also true for the current Prime 4) and so its quite possible that the converted sheet is not fully functional.

As far as I have seen at a quick glance the sheet dies not contain anything special or complicated and so I guess it should work OK once you enter the missing values.

The sheet uses a lot the area to the right of the first pages (first column). In Mathcad 15 you had the option to print that area, too. In Prime there is no way to print this area. So if printing the whole sheet is an issue, you will have to reformat all so it fits within the page margins.

Regards

Werner

Thank you very much for the help, I will review the points that you indicate, in any case would be details then what is missing.

A hug

regards

Juan Pablo

Top Tags