cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Read a Halloween Special on the Mathcad Blog!

AnnaGiangregori
6-Contributor

Read a Halloween Special on the Mathcad Blog!

Hello everyone,

Happy Halloween!

I wanted to let you all know that we have a special blog post today as a spooky treat on our Mathcad Blog. Take some time out of your day to enjoy this scary story about the horrors one engineering student faces, and how you can avoid such frightening outcomes by using Mathcad! Here is a snippet of the story:

"Here in the United States, October 31st is when we celebrate one of my favorite holidays, Halloween. What’s not to love about free candy, carving pumpkins, and goofy costumes? In this post I’m going to tell you one of the scary stories that have been circulating through the Needham office, a story so frightening, you’ll be clutching your computer keyboard until your knuckles turn white! It is the story of a young student, Jack, and his terrifying experience working with spreadsheets."

Read the full story, "The Spreadsheet Spooktacular: Mathcad Takes on Halloween" here, and join in on the Halloween spirit by sharing your own spreadsheet horror stories!

Enjoy,

Anna

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags