cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Seeking Help: Missing Checkbox Option After Converting from MathCAD 15 to Prime 9

SS_11608588
1-Newbie

Seeking Help: Missing Checkbox Option After Converting from MathCAD 15 to Prime 9

Hi PTC Community,

I'm currently facing an issue while converting files from MathCAD 15 to Prime 9. It appears that a specific checkbox option, which was available in MathCAD 15, is missing or not functioning correctly in Prime 9. I'm trying to manually debug the issue, but I'm struggling to find a solution.

Has anyone encountered a similar problem or know of any workarounds to restore this functionality in Prime 9? Any insights or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance for your help!

6 REPLIES 6
ppal
17-Peridot
(To:SS_11608588)

Not in Prime 9. Try Prime 10.

Thanks for your response! However, we're currently using Prime 9 and aren't planning to upgrade to Prime 10 just yet. Could you suggest any possible workarounds within Prime 9 that might help us resolve the issue?

ppal
17-Peridot
(To:SS_11608588)

Perhaps combo box

ppal_0-1723152949851.png

I'm curious on what the blocker is for your organisation to not upgrade to Prime 10 yet, especially since all of the controls like checkboxes were added in Mathcad Prime 10.

I manage the Creo and PTC Mathcad YouTube channels for PTC, as well as all PTC Mathcad marketing in general.
ppal
17-Peridot
(To:DJNewman)

Let me hazard a guess  - cost.

Announcements

Top Tags