cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Setting up an integral ...

JBlackhole
16-Pearl

Setting up an integral ...

to all

I am doing a sanity check on something and would like to set an integral - see attached mcad 15 file but cannot remember for the life of me how to set up the integral calc (integration variable, etc!)

Can anyone help me on this one?

Thanks

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks Fred. Suspected you'll be 1st one to response. I was muddling all the variables it seems !

I am using zeta = 0 as a 1st pass check. I realised that the equation can be simplified but I want to use the general equation for multiple plot (different zeta value) later

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

and a pdf for the prime user...

See attached pdf (from Prime express)

Thanks Fred. Suspected you'll be 1st one to response. I was muddling all the variables it seems !

I am using zeta = 0 as a 1st pass check. I realised that the equation can be simplified but I want to use the general equation for multiple plot (different zeta value) later

Add zeta as a function argument

-MFra-
21-Topaz II
(To:JBlackhole)

Hi JXB,

My interpretation of your problem is this:

forJXB.jpg

Hi MF

I believe the interpretation is correct. It's the response of a 1 DoF subjected to an acceleration (ab(t)). I am using a half sine pulse as I am checking something  (trying to !) with a back to basic kind of approach. I want to plot different pulse duration ultimately.

Attached an update based on Fred's correction. Still dealing with your suggestion/check

-MFra-
21-Topaz II
(To:JBlackhole)

Hi,

my analytical solution:

forJXB1.jpg

MF

Unfortunately I can only clicked one 'accept solution'. I would have accepted your effort too If I could. I have looked at the kindly provided step-by-step example and learnt a lot. Thanks a lot

Top Tags