cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Table in Mathcad

ptc-4605612
1-Newbie

Table in Mathcad

I have a table I created in Excel and I want to bring it over to Mathcad with the display names on it, whenever I do the table is small and you cannot read the names, how can I change each cell in mathcad without it changing all of them. Attached is the table I'm trying to work with.

3 REPLIES 3

Kevin Price wrote:

I have a table I created in Excel and I want to bring it over to Mathcad with the display names on it, whenever I do the table is small and you cannot read the names, how can I change each cell in mathcad without it changing all of them. Attached is the table I'm trying to work with.

If you're referring to the Mathcad table display, then I'm afraid there's not much you can do to improve its appearance. You're probably better off leaving the display part to Excel or renaming the titles.

Stuart

Nice sheets Stuart ( 01 & 02 ), thanks for sharing.

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:ptc-4605612)

Mathcad Prime has improved the table features from M15, PTC just need to try and add a little more formatting to the Prime table feature.

Mike

Top Tags