cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Vector manipulation

RR_10484311
4-Participant

Vector manipulation

I want to use equation C in next way:

i=number of A members

Perform C with first member of B and the whole vector A until i+1st member of A becomes lower than i-th member of A. After that, perform C with next B member and continue with A until the same thing appears. In the end I wish C in the form of matrix which will include every calculation which should be 4x4 matrix.

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

So here is my suggestion:

Werner_E_0-1715684044462.png

Werner_E_2-1715684472841.png

Prime 10 sheet attached

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

From your description its unclear to me what you are trying to achieve.

I would suggest that you type in the 4x4 matrix you would like to see as an end result and show it here - maybe explaining in more detail why this matrix is what you expect.

It would also help if you provide a different example and again the (manually typed in) result you would like to see.

Won't believe that you are looking for this, aren't you?

Werner_E_0-1715614834511.png

RR_10484311
4-Participant
(To:Werner_E)

I made mistake, matrix should have 3x4 dimension and should have elements like matrix D in attached file. I need to get to the same result as I described above with some loops or functions because I need to apply this kind of calculation on much more elements, so the solution that I'm reaching for should be applicable for different vectors with the same conditions as described above.

One more time, every time when next element of vector A become lower than previous element of Vector A, calculation C continue but with next element B. 

Thank you for answering! 😄

ttokoro
20-Turquoise
(To:RR_10484311)

image.pngimage.pngimage.png

ttokoro_0-1715672509126.png

So here is my suggestion:

Werner_E_0-1715684044462.png

Werner_E_2-1715684472841.png

Prime 10 sheet attached

RR_10484311
4-Participant
(To:Werner_E)

This is good enough, thank you @Werner_E !

Top Tags