cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Vectors in Prime show only top part

TikkaMasala
11-Garnet

Vectors in Prime show only top part

Hi

With Mathcad 15 it was possible to illustrate a vector in a small table with a sliderbar attached.

This was very handy to see all the values, but with Prime I can only see the top part of a vector and I'm not able to scroll down the vector at all...

Is there some simple way to illustrate a vector similarly as in Mathcad 15?

As attached is a figure showing what I mean...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@TikkaMasala wrote:

Hi

With Mathcad 15 it was possible to illustrate a vector in a small table with a sliderbar attached.

This was very handy to see all the values, but with Prime I can only see the top part of a vector and I'm not able to scroll down the vector at all...

Simple ... yes - for values of simple.   You have to click on the 3-ellipses symbol in the vector/matrix.  *If*, or hopefully, when you manage to do so (it's a bit finicky), you should see a shaded area that represents the entire array and a rectangle overlapping it.  The rectangle shows which elements of the array are visible.  Drag the rectangle up and down to see the elements of interest.   It does not appear to be one of the more popular changes to the UI.

https://support.ptc.com/help/mathcad/r8.0/en/#page/PTC_Mathcad_Help/to_resize_a_large_matrix.html#

Stuart

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

@TikkaMasala wrote:

Hi

Simple ... yes - for values of simple.   You have to click on the 3-ellipses symbol in the vector/matrix.  *If*, or hopefully, when you manage to do so (it's a bit finicky), you should see a shaded area that represents the entire array and a rectangle overlapping it.  The rectangle shows which elements of the array are visible.  Drag the rectangle up and down to see the elements of interest.   It does not appear to be one of the more popular changes to the UI.

https://support.ptc.com/help/mathcad/r8.0/en/#page/PTC_Mathcad_Help/to_resize_a_large_matrix.html#

Stuart

Hi Stuart

Thanks! I hadn't noted this option before.

Top Tags