cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Video Display

StephenConrad
6-Contributor

Video Display

I just update Win 10 to the latest windows update and find that with the display set to 125% the launch of Mathcad 15 has issues.  The toolbars when expanded to be used as tables do not move as expected.  If I want to relocate say the Greek toolbar display to the right of my project the window is skewed to the the desired location.  This started right after the new 'push' from Microsoft for Win 10 Pro.  I tried updating the video dravier for the laptop, which updated, but did not cure the problem (latest driver was dated in August 2015). Any ideas for a solution???

2 REPLIES 2
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:StephenConrad)

You say you experience problems with 'the launch of Mathcad 15', but I read from the rest that Mathcad does launch.

As far as I can remember Mathcad has always had some quirks if its (internal) zoom factor is set different from 100%. Such quirks deal with characters being shown partly and are dependent upon the display and the font size used.

Where do you set the zoom-factor?

Does the same happen with other applications where you can undock menu items?

Mathcad 15 launches just fine.  I have the Windows 10 display zoom set for 125% (in order to see the tiny text in general).  But after the latest update for Window 10, Mathcad 15 seem to have a glitch (not detected in other programs).  If I expand say the GREEK toolbars as a small window adjacent to my MCAD15 worksheet, if I go to relocate the window the location is not where the mouse is upon clicking on the window.

Announcements

Top Tags