cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

WRITEBIN doesn't output to subfolders

IR_4882010
4-Participant

WRITEBIN doesn't output to subfolders

Can't get WRITEBIN to output to a subfolder in Prime 7.0, although other write functions such as WRITETEXT will. Does anyone have a workaround for this, or is this something Prime will support in the future?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@IR_4882010 wrote:

Can't get WRITEBIN to output to a subfolder in Prime 7.0, although other write functions such as WRITETEXT will. Does anyone have a workaround for this, or is this something Prime will support in the future?

Do you mean WRITEBIN won't create the subfolder if it doesn't exist but WRITETEXT, etc will?

I've just tried and Prime 7's WRITEBIN will write to an existing subfolder (created using WRITETEXT).

Stuart

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

@IR_4882010 wrote:

Do you mean WRITEBIN won't create the subfolder if it doesn't exist but WRITETEXT, etc will?

I've just tried and Prime 7's WRITEBIN will write to an existing subfolder (created using WRITETEXT).

Stuart

Sorry, forgot to add the Mathcad Prime 7 worksheet.

It creates 4 subfolders, which I have ever so imaginatively called "A".."D".  Don't forget to delete them after you've finished with the worksheet.  🙂

Stuart

Thank you! This helped quite a bit.

No problem.  🙂

Top Tags