cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

help me about uint problem

langwenfei
1-Newbie

help me about uint problem

when design a transformer of switch power supply.I can`t solve the promble of KG. The KG`s unit is cm^4,but can`t get this result .other proble is KE`s unit ,it should be none .

I need help .

3 REPLIES 3
MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:langwenfei)

A few points first.

• Modify your post as its nearly impossible to read.
  • Post worksheet in Mathcad 11 format for a wider audience.
  • Not sure what language or text style you are using but I can't read it.

Mike

Not sure what language or text style you are using but I can't read it.

Chinese. In my case most of it is in a font I don't have, so it appears as squares. If you copy and paste it into Google translate then it will show the Chinese characters, and will give you a translation (not always a very good one, but often good enough to get the idea of what is being said).

RichardJ
19-Tanzanite
(To:langwenfei)

Firstly, you are redefining Mathcad units as variables (N, A, ton, W). That's why the variable names have little squiggly lines under them in the definitions: it's a warning. Don't do that and expect units to then work correctly. Use different variable names. It's not the source of the problem, but if you do that then one day it will be.

It looks like the equation for Ke is an empirical equation. That means the values of Po and Bm should be unitless, but should be correct numerical values for the units expected for the empirical equation. So you should divide Bm and Po in the expression by the units expected for the empirical equation (which may not be the same as the units you used to define the variables!)

Top Tags