cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

How to change status history

ttambur
9-Granite

How to change status history

I am trying to figure out a way to change the MFG Apps status history after an event has occurred, the use case is we are using MFG Apps to calculate device availability however when a fault occurs in the device there are two scenarios that could be true; either the fault affects the availability or it doesn't. The difficult part is the determination of which scenario occurred each time is a manual process.

I've utilized the Custom1 and Custom2 statuses to begin accomplishing this by making Custom1 the status which does not influence Availability and Custom2 to essentially be the Quarantine status where the fault occurrence will land before determination. I am then querying the devices statusCriticality property to display all occurrences of the Custom2 status in a grid. From that grid the values are selectable and I want to make it possible for the user to click one of two buttons to assign them to either Custom1 or Unplanned Downtime status so that the Availability calculation is performed properly.

I have tried altering the statusCriticality property history however that does not appear to work, I've also investigated changing the status property however that has no history as it is not logged.

So my question is, how can I change the status history information to accomplish what I'm trying to do?

1 REPLY 1
nsampat
17-Peridot
(To:ttambur)

Hello @ttambur ,

I believe we had a case for this request from of your colleagues at Rockwell Automation, and that we referred you and the Rockwell Technical Support Engineer to the PTC Professional Services Team.

Please let me know if you still require assistance with this customization.

Regards,

Neel

Announcements

Top Tags