cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

convert to .dwg scale 1:1

ssusana
6-Contributor

convert to .dwg scale 1:1

Hello,
I need convert .mi file to .dwg scale 1:1, because in annotation the views are scaled and I need convert the drawing in dwg real dimension.
Can someone help me?
Thank you.
Stefano

5 REPLIES 5
ssusana
6-Contributor
(To:ssusana)

can someone help me?

thank you.

Stefano S.

According to PTC, convert the views to 1:1 scale before exporting.

https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article?n=CS54595&language=en&posno=1&q=dwg%20export%20scale&ProductFamily=CoCreate%20%26%20Creo%20Elements%2FDirect&source=search

I hope this helps.

Tom

Creo Element\Direct Modeling 20.6.0.0.0
dhull
4-Participant
(To:ThomasKirkman)

Change it manually view the view properties dialog...

dhull_0-1579126681537.png

Automating this with the integration kit is also doable. Either way gets complicated if you use a border.

ssusana
6-Contributor
(To:dhull)

I try, thank you.

ssusana
6-Contributor
(To:ssusana)

I write a lisp to convert the sheet in dwg scale 1:1.

I set ConvertMIDimensionsToGeometry  to ON because dimension works wrong during the traslation.

ssusana_1-1579531346739.png

;converte i disegni in dwg con viste scala 1:1, utile per esportazioni cad-cam, taglio laser, etc
;necessita d'impostare il parametro "ConvertMIDimensionsToGeometry ON" del file DXFDWG.CON e per questo ne ho creato uno dedicato.
(sd-defdialog 'SntDwg-1.1
:module       "ANNOTATION"
:dialog-title "Converti DWG 1:1" 
:toolbox-button nil
:ok-action
'(if (SD-AM-INQ-DRAWING-NO)
	(sd-call-cmds
		(progn
			(setq dwgname (SD-AM-INQ-DRAWING-NO))
			(setq scale_sheet (sinteco-string-to-number(sd-am-sheet-struct-scale (sd-am-inq-sheet (sd-am-inq-curr-sheet))))) ;convert string to number 
			(AM_SAVE_SHEET_MI :SHEET (uib:get-file-manager-objects) :filename (format nil "c:/temp/~a.mi" dwgname) :overwrite )
			(SD-SYS-EXEC (format nil "~a/dxfdwg/scala1.1/dxfdwg.exe -m c:\\temp\\~a.mi" oli::*ci-percorso-pers-sinteco* dwgname))
			(am_drawing_delete :dwg :YES)
			(AM_LOAD_ANY_MI :ENABLE_WARNING :off :FILENAME (format nil "C:/Temp/~a.dwg" dwgname) )
			(am_sketch_resize :sketch "1/TOP" (/ 1 scale_sheet))
	;		(if (<= scale_sheet 1)  (am_sketch_resize :sketch "1/TOP" (/ 1 scale_sheet)) (am_sketch_resize :sketch "1/TOP" scale_sheet) )	
			(AM_SAVE_SKETCH :SKETCH "1/TOP" :FILENAME (format nil "C:/Temp/~a.dwg" dwgname) :OVERWRITE)
			(system(format nil "del c:\\temp\\~a.mi" dwgname))
			(system(format nil "del c:\\temp\\~a.log" dwgname))
			(am_drawing_delete :dwg :YES)
		)
		:failure (sd-display-warning "Errore in conversione")
		:success (oli::undo  :NUM_STEPS 1)
	)
  )
)
Top Tags