cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

PTC License Renewal Creo 4.0 "Customer not Verified"

MattR1
2-Guest

PTC License Renewal Creo 4.0 "Customer not Verified"

My students can no longer access their CAD files, due to a license renewal needed on Creo 4.0. I've tried the setup, adding in a license, with it saying "Success", but when they click into Creo Parametric, it comes up with a "PTC License Renewal" Login. After trying to log in, red text is shown below saying "Customer not verified". Ive hit a brick wall...

3 REPLIES 3

Hello,

Please try to delete first the old license. You need to:

1. Delete the expired license from the folder C:\ProgramData\PTC\Licensing (if the new license is there, DON'T delete it)

2. Run setup.exe and choose reconfigure existing software

3. If the new license is in the licensing folder, the product code will not be needed, if the new license was not there, use the product code and the student credentials to login

4. finish the reconfigure and Creo should work.

Thanks,

Alex

Thank you for the help here, but the new licensing is not allowing my students to use the "Drawing" Feature anymore. We can no longer convert a 3d Model into plans that my students have been using for years. Is there any reason to locking this feature into the only "Commerical" Setting?

Top Tags