cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

CREO 6.0 student version

juangarcia
11-Garnet

CREO 6.0 student version

I'd like to know release time to this edition... CREO 6.0 Student Version.. Thanks.!!

17 REPLIES 17

Hi,

The free academic versions of Creo 6.0 is not available yet. it will be released soon. We will post an announcement on the community when it is available.

Hi 

It is available now but where we can find the licence key. 

Regards

Khalid

acazacu
6-Contributor
(To:Khalid22)

Hello,

The licenses for Creo 6.0 Educational licenses are not yet ready.

We will announce when they will be released.

Thanks,

Alex

Hello 

Is it possible to have PTC Creo 6.0 - Student Edition - Quick Installation Guide ?

Regards, 

Khalid 

Hello,

It will be available shortly. When Creo 6.0 Academic and Student editions will be released, we will announce on in a new post!

Thanks,

Alex

Where can we see the post?  College classes have started or will start next week. 

The CREO 5.0 instruction work fine up to the Simple License Entry .  The installation completes and CREO 6.0 Parametric starts, but the license is not recognized.  An email with a sw_license_email_#######.dat is sent. If save to the PTC license folder, it is found by the installer, but is also not recognized.

Hello,

The product code for Creo 6.0 Student will shortly be available. It will not work with the Creo 5.0 one.

These days we will announce the release of Creo 6.0 academic editions, stay tuned!

Thanks,

Alex 

@Alex_Cazacu wrote:

Hello,

The product code for Creo 6.0 Student will shortly be available. It will not work with the Creo 5.0 one.

These days we will announce the release of Creo 6.0 academic editions, stay tuned!

Thanks,

Alex 

BE600908EDSTUDENTEDK12

BK600908EDSTUDENTEDUNI

Martin Hanák
andycph
4-Participant
(To:MartinHanak)

From what I can see, the page is still Creo 5.0:

https://www.ptc.com/en/academic-program/academic-products/free-software/creo-college-download

I tried installing the Creo 6.0, but it does not seem to work.

@andycph wrote:

From what I can see, the page is still Creo 5.0:

https://www.ptc.com/en/academic-program/academic-products/free-software/creo-college-download

I tried installing the Creo 6.0, but it does not seem to work.

Hi,

download of Creo 6.0 full installation package is available via https://support.ptc.com/appserver/auth/it/esd/academicFree.jsp page.

Martin Hanák
andycph
4-Participant
(To:andycph)

I'm getting this error. Looks like Creo is looking for the old license file???

@andycph wrote:

I'm getting this error. Looks like Creo is looking for the old license file???

Hi,

before you start installation you have to read https://apps.ptc.com/schools/references/install_creo6_schools_standard.pdf document carefully.

If you had older Creo editions installed on your computer please go to C:\ProgramData\PTC\Licensing 
and delete all the older licenses (you can also move them to another folder until the Creo 6.0 is installed). After the folder is empty you can proceed with the next step.

Also use BE600908EDSTUDENTEDK12 product code during installation.

If you re

Martin Hanák
andycph
4-Participant

Hi Martin,

I'm very sure I already did all that. No worries, let me try again.

andycph
4-Participant

install1.PNG

andycph
4-Participant

Got it running! I renamed the previous installation directory (D:\PTC) to something else. Perhaps not all files were written over.

Thanks!

@andycph wrote:

Got it running! I renamed the previous installation directory (D:\PTC) to something else. Perhaps not all files were written over.

Thanks!

Hi,

congratulation 🙂

Additional suggestion:

Do not use installation directory like D:\PTC for all Creo installations.

I use installation directories that enable me to separate individual installations, for example:

E:\PTC\Creo4_M100

E:\PTC\Creo5_050

E:\PTC\Creo6_020

Martin Hanák
andycph
4-Participant

Thanks!

Top Tags