cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Creo 3.0 License Problem - No Reply via Academic Case Logger..?

rbrandini
1-Newbie

Creo 3.0 License Problem - No Reply via Academic Case Logger..?

Hi.

I am having a problem with my Creo 3.0 M070 University Student Standard Edition license, which seems due to MAC Address/Host-ID issues caused by the use of mobile broadband & modem set-ups I use for internet access, and I have submitted a request for Academic Support via the use of the Academic Case Logger form ( Academic Case Logger ) over a week ago now but have yet to receive any reply.

As I have a relatively urgent need for assistance in resolving this license problem I am having, I just wanted to ask via this community how long it can be expected to take to get a response/assistance via use of the academic case logger form - and - how I could perhaps chase it up as no case reference number was given to me when I submitted the request (I only got a message on the web-page stating that my academic support request was submitted successfully)?

Also, is there any other avenue to request technical academic support re license/Host-ID related issues, or is the academic case logger form the only available option..?

Some feed-back / direction re the above would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Robert Brandini.

2 REPLIES 2

Hi,

maybe Chris Carr can comment your question.

If you computer contains several network cards then you probably need to:

DisableDHCPMediaSense

To disable Media Sense, please perform the following steps:

1)    Click on the Start button.

2)    Type cmd in the search bar.

3)    Right click on the cmd.exe and select Run as Administrator.

4)    Run the following commands one by one:

netsh interface ipv4 set global dhcpmediasense=disabled

netsh interface ipv6 set global dhcpmediasense=disabled

5)    After finishing the commands above, please run the following commands to check the results:

netsh interface ipv4 show global

netsh interface ipv6 show global

Please check if the entry “DHCP Media Sense” shows disabled or not. If it is disabled, it means the operations are successful.

Set the proper order of network cards

Every network card has its own folder in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\NetworkCards registry folder. Folder numbers "dictate" network card order.

MH

Martin Hanák

Hi Robert,

Can you elaborate a little more on the issues you're having? Are you getting error messages when you open Creo?

Thanks,
Chris

Top Tags