cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Creo 3.0 License expire HELP

bchauhan
6-Contributor

Creo 3.0 License expire HELP

Hi guys..

How are you doing>? hope you well and in good health too. 

We have licence that has been expired when using  Creo 3.0 Parametric. 

It stated that

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

License request for feature

Requesting CEOPMA_SchoolSTD3..

C:\ProgramData\PTC\Licensing\BH400407EDSTUDENTK12_license.dat (-10)Feature has expired

Display status for license file C:\ProgramData\PTC\Licensing\BH400407EDSTUDENTK12_license.dat

License     in Use   Free   version   Expire Date       SCN

PVMCADPRO      uncounted   10.2   18-jan-2019    internal Use Only locked to : 44-8A-5B-B5-D5-C8

PVPRO  Uncounted   10.2   18-jan-2019   internal Use Only Locked to:  44-8A-5B-B5-D5-C8

CREOMA_School3 Uncounted   34.0   18-jan-2019   School3  Locked to:  44-8A-5B-B5-D5-C8

CREOLAY_School3  Uncounted   34.0   18-jan-2019   School3  Locked to:  44-8A-5B-B5-D5-C8

CREOPMA_SchoolSTD3  Uncounted   34.0   18-jan-2019   SchoolSTD3  Locked to:  44-8A-5B-B5-D5-C8

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can you help me where i can obtain another license please.

many Thanks

Bhav

3 REPLIES 3

Hi,

you can try following relicensing guides published by Abdul Abdulkarim on https://community.ptc.com/t5/PTC-Academic-Program-Discussions/Relicensing-Guides/td-p/210065/page/2 page.

Martin Hanák
bchauhan
6-Contributor
(To:MartinHanak)

Hi there.. 

I got 1 Pc that has error message when i enter new License. I have delete the old license.

I have attach the picture , can anyone help me please.

Kind Regards

Bhav

Hi,

probably you will receive email with license file attached.

Martin Hanák
Top Tags