cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Creo 7.0 Student Edition License

IS_9630295
3-Visitor

Creo 7.0 Student Edition License

Whenever I try to open up a part within Creo Simulate 7.0.1.0 I get an error message saying "Unable to get required Creo Simulate license. Please contact your sales representative." I checked my program data and the license is listed, and within the setup it is listed. I wonder if it is due to the fact that multiple licenses are listed in the setup, but if i minus them all out and try the setup it never fixes my issue. I have attached the screenshots of what it looks like on my end, hoping that will aid in finding a solution to this issue. 

   

5 REPLIES 5

@IS_9630295 wrote:

Whenever I try to open up a part within Creo Simulate 7.0.1.0 I get an error message saying "Unable to get required Creo Simulate license. Please contact your sales representative." I checked my program data and the license is listed, and within the setup it is listed. I wonder if it is due to the fact that multiple licenses are listed in the setup, but if i minus them all out and try the setup it never fixes my issue. I have attached the screenshots of what it looks like on my end, hoping that will aid in finding a solution to this issue. 

   

Hi,

as far as I know Creo Student license file does not contain Creo Simulate license.

You can:

• start Creo Parametric
  • open a part
  • switch to Simulate mode (on Applications tab)
  • use Creo Simulate Lite functionality, only

Martin Hanák

Hello,

If I installed an older version of Creo, would that allow me to get a license for Creo Simulate?

Hello,

There are no free licenses with free simulate. The only student license that is having Creo Simulate is Creo 7.0 or older Student Premium, that can be purchased from our eStore.

Thanks,

Alex

I could not even open the simulation lite. No windows popped up aside from the bottom message saying " Leaving Creo Simulate for the model "

I have similar problem. Installation went just fine, after that none of the program window opens up, parametric or simulate. Need some guidance here please.

Top Tags