cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Creo Parametric not running

dnd
4-Participant
4-Participant

Creo Parametric not running

I downloaded Creo Parametric 6.0 and it won't run. I'm unaware if this is because of a specific file I needed to download before hand or not. Any assistance if greatly appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
Alex_Cazacu
17-Peridot
(To:dnd)

Hello,

Can you please give us more information? Also there are a lot of other threads opened on similar issues. if you look around, your issue may already have a solution around here.

Thanks,

Alex

dnd
4-Participant
4-Participant
(To:Alex_Cazacu)

I followed the the pdf of instructions provided. First downloading the 4 GB zip file of 708 attachme. Then proceeded to unzip the files, opened as administrator and ran the .exe file. The pop up window appeared and I put in the licensing code, and l finished the download on the same window in a different tab with the progress bars. Now Creo Parametric, Simulator, etc. are now thumbnails and appear to be accessible; however, I am unable to run them. My curser spins for a half of a second on the first click and it never opens or shows any sign of operation.

I hope that was more insightful. I am not getting any errors messages, which is why I’m not sure myself. Thank you again for the help

Alex_Cazacu
17-Peridot
(To:dnd)

Right-click on the Creo Parametric shortcut on the desktop and go to properties. Add space after the existing target path and then -g:win32_gdi. Click on apply and run the Creo.

Alex_Cazacu_0-1586768225376.png

Thanks,

Alex

Top Tags