cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Creo 6.0 Student edition License error

Sekarbalaji21
1-Newbie

Creo 6.0 Student edition License error

Hello,

I have tried installing Creo 6.0 student edition, when i entered my username and password while installation, it showed "error". then i skipped the license registration and installation done. But now I cannot lauch the application -"License request failed for this feature" error and the app closes automatically.  Please help on this. Thanks in advance.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

Most likely, if you got the error message you had copied the code with some blank spaces.

You can try to run setup.exe again, choose reconfigure existing software and type the correct code in the simple licensing field. 

If you still get the error, please hold the mouse over the Error sign and it will tell you what went wrong.

Thanks,

Alex

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hello,

Most likely, if you got the error message you had copied the code with some blank spaces.

You can try to run setup.exe again, choose reconfigure existing software and type the correct code in the simple licensing field. 

If you still get the error, please hold the mouse over the Error sign and it will tell you what went wrong.

Thanks,

Alex

Top Tags