cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

How to Apply for Academic Licence

SC_9618951
2-Guest

How to Apply for Academic Licence

I recently developed an interest in the Creo 7.0 Software and decided to give it a try. I am an engineering college student. I entered my information in on the "Creo for Students" page and received an email and access to the download, but I'm a bit confused on how I apply for a academic/student licence. Where can I find this information?

5 REPLIES 5

@SC_9618951 wrote:

I recently developed an interest in the Creo 7.0 Software and decided to give it a try. I am an engineering college student. I entered my information in on the "Creo for Students" page and received an email and access to the download, but I'm a bit confused on how I apply for a academic/student licence. Where can I find this information?

Hi,

please read documents mentioned in https://community.ptc.com/t5/PTC-Academic-Program-Discussions/product-code-or-sales-order-number/td-p/684922 discussion.

Note: Student license is acquired during installation after entering of Product code.

Martin Hanák

Hi,

The product code BK700908EDSTUDENTEDUNI doesn´t work correctly. It show me an "error" and I don´t know how to do. Please help me.

Best,

Estela.

@EG_9621118 wrote:

Hi,

The product code BK700908EDSTUDENTEDUNI doesn´t work correctly. It show me an "error" and I don´t know how to do. Please help me.

Best,

Estela.

I hope @Alex_Cazacu can comment the question.

Martin Hanák

Hello,

Most likely the code is not copied correctly. If the error persists after TYPING the code correctly, please hold the mouse over the Error and tell me the message that will be shown!

Thanks,

Alex

Hi,

The error was that the producto code has a blank space at the end!

Thank you so much,

Estela

Top Tags