cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

License error in Creo 7.0 Student Edition installation

Lorenzo
4-Participant

License error in Creo 7.0 Student Edition installation

Hello everyone.

I have some troubles with the installation of Creo 7.0 Student edition. The first time I managed to download and use the software (from https://www.ptc.com/en/academic-program/academic-products/free-software/) I got the 7.0.1.0 version but now I find 7.0.0.0 as latest version (I suppose for the bug found in the former). Then I tried to migrate the software into an external hard drive and it stopped working (if I remember correctly I got error 0x00000003). I then uninstalled all the applications and deleted the licenses .dat files.

I try to reinstall the software and when I enter the simple license code (BK700908EDSTUDENTEDUNI) the installer program does not respond for some instants and then it shows an error under the license field.

How can I solve this problem?

I run setup.exe as admininstrator, accept contract and insert license codeI run setup.exe as admininstrator, accept contract and insert license codeAfter entering username and password and clicking "Install licenses"After entering username and password and clicking "Install licenses"And finally I get this.And finally I get this.

Lorenzo Sparacio
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

The code ending in K12 is the correct solution for any issue like that.

Enjoy Creo, there is nothing missing from your Creo (K12 and Uni licenses have the same functionality).

Thanks,

Alex

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
VladimirN
24-Ruby II
(To:Lorenzo)

Lorenzo
4-Participant
(To:VladimirN)

I managed to get the software working by pasting the following simple license code: BE700908EDSTUDENTEDK12. Does that change something? 

I also noticed that I can select Creo 6 as latest available option in the link you've sent.

Lorenzo Sparacio

Hello,

The code ending in K12 is the correct solution for any issue like that.

Enjoy Creo, there is nothing missing from your Creo (K12 and Uni licenses have the same functionality).

Thanks,

Alex

AC_9771062
5-Regular Member
(To:Alex_Cazacu)

How do I do this? I presented the same issue. But how do i introduce k12? In the license ?? After the word UNI?

Top Tags