cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

No graphic interface

ptc-5377948
1-Newbie

No graphic interface

Hello,

I downloaded and installed a student version of Creo (parametric).

Everything is fine, except the graphic interface, that is missing.

I can draw, i can extrude ... , i see it in the tree, but i don't see what i'm doing (2D or 3D result).

I even exported it in PDF, then i saw what i did. So everything is right, but i can't see what i'm doing... and it's a little bit annoying.

Does anybody got an answer, or an idea to help me?

Thank you!!!

Franck

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MarkCheli
6-Contributor
(To:ptc-5377948)

Hi Franck,

It does sound like a graphics driver issue as Doug said. My first recommendation would be to update your graphics drivers. As this is different for each type of graphics card, I cannot send you a step-by-step guide. A google search should show you how if you do not already know.

Let me know if you are still having an issue as there are other solutions that we can try.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hey Franck - welcome to PTC Community! I've moved this discussion into our forums so that the team there can help you troubleshoot this issue.

Cheers,

- Ryan

Sounds like a graphics driver issue. What graphics card & driver are you using?

--
Doug Schaefer | Experienced Mechanical Design Engineer
LinkedIn
MarkCheli
6-Contributor
(To:ptc-5377948)

Hi Franck,

It does sound like a graphics driver issue as Doug said. My first recommendation would be to update your graphics drivers. As this is different for each type of graphics card, I cannot send you a step-by-step guide. A google search should show you how if you do not already know.

Let me know if you are still having an issue as there are other solutions that we can try.

Top Tags