cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

PTC online Certifications & Courses

mzafar
1-Newbie

PTC online Certifications & Courses

Hello Guys !

Hope u'll be fine.. Kindly direct me 2 a link where I can find PTC's online certification for its different modules of Creo.. They might be in the form of online assesment based courses also.. Is there any facility, currently PTC offering..?

Thanking you..

8 REPLIES 8

Hello,

We do have a certified training partner in Pakistan. You can contact him to discuss your options and discuss the type of training that would be fit your needs.

Please contact:

SAAD AHMED KHAN ( bdm@trosol.com )
Business Development Manager

No. 271, St. 55, F-11/4

Islamabad – 44000

Pakistan

1. www.trosol.com

Tel: +92-51-2291442/2297777

Fax: +92-51-2291443

Cell: +92-300-5001383

Hope this helps!

Bettina

Hi

I am looking for training in Germany (but in English) Ideally in or around Frankfurt in Early May. Anyone got any contacts?

Thnaks

Duncan, please send me a direct message with your phone number, and our team in Germany will call you. Thanks

Bettina

Hi Bettina,

I need to know whether any Creo2.0 certification course offered by PTC in India. Kindly help me with the information and contact details.

Thanks & regards

Dinesh,

Got your direct message and replied alredy 🙂

Bettina

Bettina,

Thank you very much.

regards,

Dinesh

Hi Bettina;

I need your help for finding an institution which gives PTC certification please give me the list of training centers.

Thanks & Regards

Please send me a direct message with your contact details and location and our local team will follow up with you! Thanks!

Bettina

Top Tags