cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Windchill Workspaces

PTC-RWDC-Mtown
1-Newbie

Windchill Workspaces

I am a 'Team Member' on windchill; I have been trying to add a workspace to my windchill workspaces page. The dialog asks for me to select a context, when I click the drop-down box, nothing appears. If i leave it blank, Windchill gives me an error saing that I must select a context. As I understand it, the available contexts shoud be any windchill projects that I am a part of. In the help documentation, it says that in order to access a context, I must both: be a team member and have read access to the project cabinet. I have been unable to find how to get to the cabinet to figure out if i have read access or how to get it. If anyone can help me figure out how to create a workspace, that would be very helpful.

1 REPLY 1

You should be able to do this, there must be a problem with the permissions or role assigned to you. Please submit a support call at Academic Support Request, include your user name and project name.

Regards,

Adam

Top Tags