cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

new button

jamesc21
2-Guest

new button

I just installed the student version of creo simulate 6.0 - and there is no "new" button under file?

3 REPLIES 3

@jamesc21 wrote:

I just installed the student version of creo simulate 6.0 - and there is no "new" button under file?

Hi,

you have to install Creo Parametric + Creo Simulate.

Working scenario:

• start Creo Parametric
  • create model
  • inside Creo Parametric switch to Simulate mode

Martin Hanák

Thanks, Martin! It seems that I cannot open Creo 6.0 - maybe something with the installation? I am able to open Creo Simulate, Creo Layout, & Creo Direct - but for some reason Creo 6 & Creo Modelcheck are not allowing me to open them?  I tried to reinstall the application by the setup.exe - but I keep getting a windows error message.  Not sure what to do now?

@jamesc21 wrote:

Thanks, Martin! It seems that I cannot open Creo 6.0 - maybe something with the installation? I am able to open Creo Simulate, Creo Layout, & Creo Direct - but for some reason Creo 6 & Creo Modelcheck are not allowing me to open them?  I tried to reinstall the application by the setup.exe - but I keep getting a windows error message.  Not sure what to do now?

Hi,

please attach picture of error message window.

Martin Hanák
Top Tags