cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

ucore46.dll missing error, program will not run, fix?

jmisulia
1-Newbie

ucore46.dll missing error, program will not run, fix?

As the title states, I cannot run Creo Parametric 3 because I get an error that states:  "The program can't start because ucore46.dll is missing.  Try reinstalling the program to fix the problem."  Of course, reinstalling did NOT fix the problem.  Can anyone point me in the right direction here?  I've done a good deal of googling on the matter,and haven't come up with any solutions that will work

I'm running a windows 10 machine, attempting to run a Creo 3 Parametric student license.  Any support appreciated, thanks

2 REPLIES 2

First, Creo is not yet supported on Windows 10 and PTC hasn't announced when it will be.  Some have gotten it to work, but you're going to be in a bit of uncharted waters.

Second, there's a dedicated area for academic products, Ryan Kelley‌ should be able to move this discussion there.

Third, did you install as administrator?  If not, I'd try to reinstall as admin and see if that helps.

Good luck.

--
Doug Schaefer | Experienced Mechanical Design Engineer
LinkedIn

I've moved this discussion into our Academic Support‌ community so that our team there can assist.

Announcements
Top Tags