cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Programaticaly change legend in Mathcad Prime chart tool

Raiko
16-Pearl

Programaticaly change legend in Mathcad Prime chart tool

Hello guys,

I had to use prime 5.0 today since I have a large data set to display. The chart tool is, apart from being slow and unyieldy, is usable. However, does anybody know whether it is possible to have a value that has been calculated in the worksheet automatically fill in the legend tab in the chart tool. I'd rather not have to fill it in manually as reaction times of said tool are unbelievable.

Raiko

3 REPLIES 3
Werner_E
24-Ruby V
(To:Raiko)

As far as I am aware the only things you can take over from the worksheet in the chart tool are the function equation and the axis limits and thats a severe limitation.

The integration of the chart tool looks very sloppy and ambitionless and the tool itself it not usable if you have a 4K display.

Raiko
16-Pearl
(To:Werner_E)

Somehow I expected it. Well, this is it. The day I'll cross over to the dark side of software - aka Matlab.

Raiko

Hi,

You could also use the free "matlab" alternative scilab that can program the heading to a graph and plot way more points than mathcad.in the one graph.

Cheers

Terry 

Top Tags