cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

ThingWorx eLearning

HG
8-Gravel
8-Gravel

ThingWorx eLearning

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am lecturer at a University in Germany. I teach the subjects Industry 4.0 and Data Management. Therefore my students learn about ThingWorx platform by watching your eleaning videos “Basics of the ThingWorx Development Process” and “Basics of the ThingWorx Composer”.

In the last few years the access was free for my students. Recently I was informed about the current pricing of the access to those videos.

Is it possible to get an access to those videos for my students? Certification is not needed at all. It is only about learning what is possible and how it works in simple terms.

Thank you very much und best regards from Germany 🙂

3 REPLIES 3
BettinaGiemsa
17-Peridot
(To:HG)

Hello, fellow German!

I think you should speak to someone from our Academic Program team. Let me find the right person to talk to and we will get in touch via a private message.

Bettina

Thank you very much, Bettina!

I would be happy to get a feedback from your colleague.

Regards!

Alex11
5-Regular Member
(To:HG)

Hello!

Happy to connect with you! My main question would be: does your university have an active subscription for Thingworx that you are using for teaching Thingworx?

Thank you,

Alexandra 

Top Tags