cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

Access Denied - Insufficient Privileges - when attempting to access licenses

LF_10468162
2-Guest

Access Denied - Insufficient Privileges - when attempting to access licenses

Hello, 

When atttempting to access our licensing I get this error:

Access Denied - Insufficient Privileges

A problem was encountered with your web account. Please contact eSupport Help Community  to resolve this issue. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Can someone help with this?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@LF_10468162 Your web account didn't have the required privilege to access the License management page.
Further, its found that there was no online supervisor listed for your organization.
So, I have gone ahead and granted you the Online supervisor privilege(including License management).

You should be able to access the page now.
Please try and let me know.

Regards,
vnamboodheri

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:LF_10468162)

Go to this page to view your web account:

https://support.ptc.com/appserver/common/account/secure/wamSupport.jsp

There should be a box in the middle that lists your online supervisor(s).  Contact them and ask them to give you permissions to access licensing.

@LF_10468162 Your web account didn't have the required privilege to access the License management page.
Further, its found that there was no online supervisor listed for your organization.
So, I have gone ahead and granted you the Online supervisor privilege(including License management).

You should be able to access the page now.
Please try and let me know.

Regards,
vnamboodheri

Top Tags