cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

I cannot access a PTC case

TK_10777176
4-Participant

I cannot access a PTC case

When trying to access the PTC case page, the following message appears and cannot be accessed. Please tell me what to do.

Access denied. You don't have permission. We were unable to verify your girlfriend's web account. Check your account in My Account Summary.

I also tried the "access upgrade" that you previously suggested, but the attached image screen remained displayed and I was unable to access it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello TK_10777176,

Thank you for using PTC Community!
Your web account was in Unverified status as the "email verification" step was not completed. 
NOTE: If you have a basic account/unverified account and you are trying to access some maintenance related areas, you will get the below error - 

Our web accounts team has verified your account and you should now be able to access the case logger.
Please recheck and let us know if this solution helped. If Yes, please mark this reply as accepted solution.

Regards,

Community Moderation Team.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hello TK_10777176,

Thank you for using PTC Community!
Your web account was in Unverified status as the "email verification" step was not completed. 
NOTE: If you have a basic account/unverified account and you are trying to access some maintenance related areas, you will get the below error - 

Our web accounts team has verified your account and you should now be able to access the case logger.
Please recheck and let us know if this solution helped. If Yes, please mark this reply as accepted solution.

Regards,

Community Moderation Team.

I tried to access the case logger page, but access was denied.

TK_10777176_1-1707462920397.png

Hello TK_10777176,

Please retry now after deleting your browser cache/cookies.

Regards,
Community Moderation Team

Top Tags