cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

No access to create a support case

MK_10173415
1-Newbie

No access to create a support case

This is the error message I get when clicking on Open a support case. Do I need further permission?

Authentication Failed

A problem was encountered with your web account. Please contact support to resolve this issue. We apologize for any inconvenience.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @MK_10173415 , I've just checked your user account and there are no obvious issues. The account isn't locked out and you have the "Log Cases" permission. I've opened 16456203 with our Web Accounts team to help you with this.

While awaiting follow-up, here are 2 quick things to try: Password update and same operation in a different browser.

Best regards, 

Peter. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi @MK_10173415 , I've just checked your user account and there are no obvious issues. The account isn't locked out and you have the "Log Cases" permission. I've opened 16456203 with our Web Accounts team to help you with this.

While awaiting follow-up, here are 2 quick things to try: Password update and same operation in a different browser.

Best regards, 

Peter. 

Top Tags