cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

The new web support page shows none of my cases

STEVEG
21-Topaz I

The new web support page shows none of my cases

When I go to the new Case Traker page, none of the support cases display.  When I select from that page "Revert to Legacy Case Tracker", it will at least show the filters I can use.

STEVEG_0-1704293430382.png

However, even when I do go to the legacy page it takes either a very long time to display the cases or not at all.  Most times it just keeps showing "Loading......"  Why isn't the new page or the old page working?

STEVEG_1-1704293620088.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshRam
5-Regular Member
(To:STEVEG)

Hi Steve,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. 

In the new case viewer, under "All Filters", could you please enable all the options under "Opened With"?  Only "Technical Support" is selected by default. 

AR_10156150_0-1704299003727.png

Please let us know your feedback. Thank you.

Ash

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AshRam
5-Regular Member

Hi Steve,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. 

In the new case viewer, under "All Filters", could you please enable all the options under "Opened With"?  Only "Technical Support" is selected by default. 

AR_10156150_0-1704299003727.png

Please let us know your feedback. Thank you.

Ash

TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:AshRam)

@AshRam,

I'm seeing the same problem.  Everything works fine using the advanced filters, but as soon as I make a change to one of the filter buttons on the main page, suddenly nothing returns.

TomU_0-1704312779983.png

STEVEG
21-Topaz I
(To:AshRam)

@AshRam

That worked. Now I see everything.  That doesn't seem intuitive to me that we have to turn ON everything.  That should be either all on by default or put on that page to show the options like you do for "Opened By".

AshRam
5-Regular Member

@STEVEG 

Yes, I agree that this is not intuitive. We will work on the best possible option, either keep all on by default under "All filters", or display a message on the main page, e.g. You're seeing cases opened with Technical Support for the last XX years. For advanced search, including cases opened with other departments, use the "All Filters" option.   

Thanks for your feedback!

Top Tags