cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

getting "an error has occurred" whenever I subscribe to a case I created

LidiaC_2022
3-Visitor

getting "an error has occurred" whenever I subscribe to a case I created

Whenever I create a case, I then click on More -> Subscribe to this case. On the new tab, I always get a timestamp and "an error has occurred" and to let you know the time and date the error occurred. So timestamp of the latest error was Mon Jul 25 13:37:48 EDT 2022 (see attached screenshot).  I'm using Chrome 103.0.5060.134 (32-bit)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Peter,

In case you were researching the issue about case management, I've been contacted by Joe from Tech Support Management and the case has been assigned. 

Lidia

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @LidiaC_2022 ,

Looking at your user account, I see that you're not currently associated to any specific PTC customer number. Could you please upgrade your account here and let us know if that worked ? 

Many thanks,

Peter.

Hi Peter,

Thank you for looking into the error I reported. Actually I can see that I am subscribed to several cases. I was reporting the error as one of the cases I created on June 30 is still sitting in the PTC Technical Support queue. I thought that perhaps the error had to do with my case not been assigned to a support person. Do you know which PTC community I can use to express my concerns about that case?

thanks in advance,

Lidia

Hi Peter,

In case you were researching the issue about case management, I've been contacted by Joe from Tech Support Management and the case has been assigned. 

Lidia

Top Tags