cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

A problem with config.win

StefanoRonchi
4-Participant

A problem with config.win

Hi i have a problem with config.win

In Creo config.win was replaced by "creo_parametric_customization.ui"  it is right but I have a lot of icons to launch the mapkey defined in wf5.

My question is :

I can recover these icons in "creo_parametric_customization.ui" and hope they work ?

Thanks to anyone i want to answer

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

you can, but it is a bit tedious.  This is how I got it to work.

You will first need to put your mapkeys in the ribbon (customized) in Creo.  The default icons will be smileys.

I had to have two sessions up, one WF4 and one Creo2

In WF4, I went to the customize screen section and copied the button to the clipboard, then went to the C2 and pasted the button image on the mapkey in the customized ribbon.  Repeat for each icon.

Hi Stefano,

Ron is correct.  It is a bit of a tedious task, but that is what you will need to do, to get your mapkey icons into Creo.

Amit

The other solution is to just re-create them....

Ron

Top Tags