cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Assembing interface to interface (placing to receiving)

bmikulka
1-Newbie

Assembing interface to interface (placing to receiving)

I'm attempting to update the standard fasteners within my company library with interfaces. However, there are some that just won't see to work - does anyone know if there's a limit to how large their family tables can be? I've triple checked that they are correctly defined as placing and receiving.

I am placing the same "placing" definition in them as in all the others, but when I attempt to assemble them into an assembly, their interface-to-interface fails to work... even though very similar models (some might have even been created using an instance and saving off) are working just fine. And although I also have receiving interfaces defined, other components fail to recognize them in the next higher assemlby as well (even if they recognize other ones).

Any ideas??

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags