cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

AutoAxis Windows 7 64bit

ptc-936957
1-Newbie

AutoAxis Windows 7 64bit

Hey guys,

I just got a new box and I connot get autoaxis to work on my new computer, there are other guys i work with that have windows xp and 32 bit computers that autoaxis still works on there boxes, but im the only one with a 64 bit. Is anyone running autoaxis with windows 7 and a 64 bit computer?

Thanks

Brian

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
8 REPLIES 8
SteveLucas
13-Aquamarine
(To:ptc-936957)

Brian,

I have auto axis working on my win7 64 bit box but not sure where to put the autoaxis zip file so you can get it

Steve

Thanks Steve,

I sent you a private message with my email

SteveLucas
13-Aquamarine

Brian did you get anything ?

Your email wasn't there so Just did a reply. Hope it went through

I didnt get anything, my email is brian.yoder@donatelle.net

Thanks alot Steve.

blong
4-Participant

This feature looks great I can not believe I never knew about it for the last decade.Where can I get this how much does it cost why doesn't PTC do this in standard installs?

Someone please tell me how to get autoaxis zip!

Win 7 64 bit Machine

Brent@MarylandMachine.com

Brent,

What version of Pro are you running?

Thanks,

Brian

blong
4-Participant

I just installed Creo 2.0 m040.

Hey Brent

Sorry for the lag time, shoot me an email if you would like AutoAxis for Creo 2