cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Browser Homepage

JWayman
1-Newbie

Browser Homepage

Hello,
We have just changed to WF4 from WF2.
In WF2, we had the default browser homepage set to start the Pro/E help center. I changed the address in config.pro to point to the WF4 default.htm page (or so I thought) and it stubbornly remains pointing to the (now non-existent) WF2 path.
I have tried quite a lot of different combinations of file://xxxx<file: \\xxxx="> and http://xxx
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

We have just migrated to Intrailnk9.1.....yes, finally. I know there's no "briefcase" feature in Ilink9.1, but is there a workaround that can be done?

Thanks!

Calvin

Hi Calvin,

You can create a 'Saved Search' with multiple Name-fields. This way, your users can search for multiple CADdocuments in one go, select them all and add them to the workspace.

Regards, Hugo.

Top Tags