cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Co Creator PE issue

ptc-2834814
1-Newbie

Co Creator PE issue

I have loaded this twice from scratch and I keep getting the same error of "No valide license" Is there another way to load it successfully?
2 REPLIES 2

The best forum for CoCreate Modeling PE activation problems can currently be found at http://apps.cocreate.com/OneSpaceModelingPE/Secure/Forum/forums/forum-view.asp?fid=14. You will also find troubleshooting checklists there which help to find problem spots. If you can post to this forum from the system where you installed CoCreate Modeling PE, it probably means that your system's default browser (particularly its HTTPS settings) is configured correctly - which eliminates one potential cause for trouble. Do you have Spyware Doctor installed on the affected system? (If so, you will have to uninstall it before running Modeling PE. And no, this does not mean that Modeling PE is spyware.)

Greetings. I followed the link you posted, read the thread and got a little hope. Did the whole set permission thing in RegEdit, though I found that the current user already had write access to CoCreate. I do not run any spy ware, have windows firewall turned off as well as my anti-virus, I even stopped most of the other programs only leaving the Windows components to run. Now, is this only a problem when running CoCreate on Windows XP? If so, Vista will have to do. I just want to make sure to cut on unnecessary time wasting.
Top Tags