cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Creo 2.0 30 Day Trial - Quality Agent Error

ptc-5040035
1-Newbie

Creo 2.0 30 Day Trial - Quality Agent Error

I just installed the Creo 2.0 30 Day Trial, and when I fire up Creo I get the following error message:

"Creo Parametric is shutting down becvause it could not run the Quality Agent, which is required in this edition. If you call Technical Support about this problem, report error 0xc6000005."

Now, Quality Agent was installed with the entire install, and it looks like its doing what it does when I fire it up, and it has a tab for "Creo Parametric Trial."

Thanks for any help in sorting this out.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
7 REPLIES 7

In case it is of any value to solving this, I also was sent an email from PTC that had a sw_license_email_(some number).dat in it, that had no email body or instructions.

Please contact your reseller and see if they can connect you with a right technical personnel. They can look at your screen and help get the issue resolved. I too had a lot of trouble when I 1st loaded the evaluation copy. They took care of the issues quickly.

Apparently, according to an IT guy here, Caterpillar is a direct PTC customer. So perhaps there is another person to go to at PTC? I don't personally have any service plan.

Whoever provided the trail license should be able to get you in touch with someone in service to resolve this.

Gordo0510
5-Regular Member
(To:ptc-5040035)

Have you tried the soulutions presented here:

http://communities.ptc.com/thread/37231

I tried them now, no luck. Reinstalling quality agent from the install directory wasn't an option, as there is no file to do that in M040. Running as administrator doesn't solve the problem, nor does making the folder for quality agent not read only. I also verified that it wasn't an antivirus software issue. Not sure what else I can try or who I can contact. I'm not sure how this whole "somebody logs in and fixes my pc" thing works....

Start here... "have a PTC sales representative contact me".

http://www.ptc.com/company/contacts/

Top Tags