cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Creo 2.0 annual maintenance charges

SandipD
4-Participant

Creo 2.0 annual maintenance charges

What will be the annual maintenance charges for Creo 2.0 per license.,I have 10 licenses of Creo 2.0 & I want to maintain AMC only for one license.

4 REPLIES 4

Hi,

you have to ask the company you bought Creo from.

Martin Hanák
SandipD
4-Participant
(To:MartinHanak)

Thank you Martin. I thought it will good to know before ask to software provider.

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:SandipD)

I would upgrade to Creo 5 before dropping the maintenance on the 9 seats. You can still run Creo 2, but have the ability to run up to Creo 5 on them. Once you drop maintenance and renew it for that 1 seat for Creo6 and above, only 1 seat may use the newer software. The other seats will be locked at the version you dropped maintenance on. You may not decide later to pick up maintenance again on those 9 seats.

We looked at dropping maintenance on 8 seats and replacing them with subscriptions, but the subscriptions cost almost twice what we pay for maintenance!

TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:SandipD)

Be careful.  Once you drop annual maintenance you cannot re-add it.  The only option from that point on is subscription.  PTC may also drop you from maintenance if you fail to keep at least 50% of the active licenses on it.

Top Tags