cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Creo2 current_session.pro

mmonteiro
4-Participant

Creo2 current_session.pro

I need to open a current_session with new options and new configs features.

These current sessions were made in Wildfire4.

When I open a current session in WF4 it works fine, open it without creating and saving another config file.

When I open a current session in Creo2, I have to save with another name and it will create a full config.pro file with the current session features added in this file.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mmonteiro
4-Participant
(To:mmonteiro)

Solved

file_open_default_folder WORKING_DIRECTORY

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III

My VAR was in Friday, and we had to make a special directory for the config.pro for Creo2.0 because it over writes (updates) all the config.pros out there if is can see them. Some how we had to isolate it so that I could keep using my config.pro with WF5/Creo. He said it was supposed to be fixed in the next release of Creo. Not sure if this is what you are talking about.

mmonteiro
4-Participant
(To:Dale_Rosema)

I will wait for the next release of Creo.

Thanks Dale

JoseCoronado
14-Alexandrite

We include several fixes in Creo 2 M030 (End of November 2012). If I understand correctly when you say "create a full config.pro file..." you mean that all the config options are written together on the saved file. Now there's an option to apply a filtering mechanism to save selectively what you want.

Regards

Instead of filtering, Why doesn't do automatically (WF4 M220)? Saving only the new or changed options.

No, Import Configuration File in Creo 2 M030 doesn't work as WF4 works.

But I can manage using a Current_Session_Backup file and Importing the Current Session file twice.

mmonteiro
4-Participant

Solved

file_open_default_folder WORKING_DIRECTORY

Top Tags