cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Custom Config.win Icons

StephenW
23-Emerald II

Custom Config.win Icons

So we upgraded from WF 2 to WF 4 over the weekend. Any way for me to get the custom icons I built for my mapkeys out of WF 2 setup to use in WF 4?

Does that make any sense what-so-ever?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

If you still have your WF2 installed open a WF2 session along with a WF4 session. Then when in the customize desktop mode in WF2 right click on the icon & copy. Then right click on the button in WF4 to apply and paste...
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:StephenW)

Thanks to those who responded.Several good ideas and suggestions. You can open your WF 2 config.win in your WF4 and it seems to work ok. I didn't want to do it that way since I had customized a bad setup back when I started here and never fixed any of it. So I wanted to start over fresh.

As some suggested, what I did was open one session of pro/e with the config.win that I want to start from and open a separate session of pro/e and load my old config.win in that session. Works great. Then you can use copy button image in the old session and paste button image in the new session. Flawless transfer of the icons I wanted to save.

Thanks to all who responded

Steve

Got a new question tangentially related to

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: PTC Control Center and Creo+ Portal

Top Tags