cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Customize Screen Menu Option - Missing...

JWayman
1-Newbie

Customize Screen Menu Option - Missing...

Hello,

If I use my Config.win file that I have been using for some time now, the option 'Customize Screen' is missing from the 'Tools' menu.

If I rename my Config.win to oldconfig.win, so that Pro/E does not read it, the option reappears in the menu.

Naturally, I would like to use the Config.win that I have set up to my liking over the years, but I would still like to have the 'Customize Screen' option.

What have I done wrong this time?

How do I set my Config.win file to enable/disable certain menu picks?

I know I could just set my screen up the way I like it and save a new Config.win, but:

1. It will take me ages to get the whole thing back the way I like it,

and

2. I would like to know how I did this, so that I can avoid doing it again.

I am using Wildfire 2, M220

Cheers,

John

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Hi John,

If you need to change your custom screen for ProE – you can select RMB (Right Mouse Button) and select Commands...

rmb-command.png

– it is same option like Tools >> Customize Screen in ProE

Vladimir

Best Regards,
Vladimir Palffy
Top Tags