cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Design Automation of LCD Module ,How does it work?

kai-2
1-Newbie

Design Automation of LCD Module ,How does it work?

A few months ago PTC's partners demonstrated the design automation system for the LCD Module.

For professional or non-professional LCD designers and even system designers, saving about 30% of the design time, it is really amazing!

I have 10 years of LCD Module design experience, the same work I have to spend 2 to 3 days, but the system took only about 5 seconds, and almost no mistakes.

How does this design automation work?

Quick Design System - YouTube

Quick Design System for LCD Module - YouTube

4 REPLIES 4
dschenken
21-Topaz I
(To:kai-2)

Contact PAQ in Taiwan. That's the company who created the LCD design software. PAQ

Hi Dschenken,

We are evaluating this software and testing, thanks!

rmcboaty
7-Bedrock
(To:kai-2)

we don't have a fancy GUI, but use an input file with parameters (another option for that is excel) and a sh*tload of equations to basically do the same for some products (one of them is a pinion, but that one is a more simple one without the need for a file). then you need to simply refresh the drawings with the new geometry (update all sheets) and tidy them up, since they blow up quite good (not aligned centerlines especially).

it's also a template/ relations based system.

check creo help for assembly relations, propagating parameters to parts etc.

they appear to use Creo Toolkit, but probably mostly for the GUI, because you can also achieve a lot without it (we did).

kai-2
1-Newbie
(To:rmcboaty)

Thanks for sharing.

We used to have Web.Link design guidance system, but LCD product changes too fast, no maintenance and can not be used.

We also use a template with parameters (fill in more than 200 parameters) to create a new model, but use is not practical.

There should be a relatively simple way to do, such as this software to do.

Top Tags