cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Dimensions missing in sketch - drawings: NVIDIA Quadro FX 3700 M / 64bit

DavidFrancis
1-Newbie

Dimensions missing in sketch - drawings: NVIDIA Quadro FX 3700 M / 64bit

Hello,

I have been in the process of upgrading my user comunity to Win 7 64bit, DELL with Quadro FX 3700 M graphics cards.

Very strange, but only one user is experiencing the display of his dimensions missing in drawings, and sketches? The dims are there because we can get the sketch to regenerate and if we quit out of WF 4 (m160) and come back in, they all appear.

I should mention that the dims are there in the morning when he starts, only after several hours of work do they start disappearing? Then they are all gone, always? We quit,come back in the dims are there?

The only recent change waws upgrade to 64bit and Win7- I am pointing to the 64bit version of WF also.

Any ideas?

David T. Francis

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Just my $.02....

Does he log in from a locked screen in the morning? I ask because my
next questions is: Do the dimensions disappear after coming out of a
screensaver?

I have a WF 4/5 running on a Dell 5500 with an Nvidia Quadro 3800 video
card running Win 7-64 bit. Some of my dimensions also disappear, but
most all have stopped after I turned off the screen saver, except for a
blank screen, and I turned off the Aero interface. (ANSYS Workbench
also wouldn't save animations with the aero interface turned on)

Christopher F. Gosnell

FPD Company

124 Hidden Valley Road

McMurray, PA 15317
Top Tags