cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Drawing Setup

FrankSiano
1-Newbie

Drawing Setup

Drawings have various block tolerances. How can I change them? The parameter &linear_0_000 appears in the frm but why sometimes .001 appears on the drawing but others have .031? What is the relationship and priority of config.pro vs dtl files, file path? I am confused how and where to control this.
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Frank Your config.pro controls your model dimensions and your drawing.dtl controls how they are displayed on the drawing. Therefore if I set my model units to .00 then on my drawing they will display as .00. Your example was a little confusing that .001 does not equal a .031. If you would like a little more help on getting your drawing to output the correct dimensional display, I could give you some input on what settings you should be using. Regards Eric Mills
Top Tags